Climate transmitter PFT28Ka
- Measurement of temperature and relative humidity
- Digital signal transmission from the sensor to the evaluation electronics
- Response time of a few seconds
- Easy interchangeability of the sensor
- Alphanumeric LCD display
- Analog outputs 0/2...10 V or 0/4...20 mA
- Supply voltage 15...30 Vdc or 24 Vac (± 15%)
- Compact plastic housing Protection class IP54; UL 94 HB
- Measuring range relative humidity 0 ... 100% (short term condensation possible)
- Measuring range temperature -30...+ 50 °C, 0...50 °C, 0...100 °C
- Calculation and display of dew point temperature, enthalpy wet bulb temperature and absolute humidity
The transducer PFT28Ka converts the measured variables of temperature and relative humidity into the following parameters: dewpoint temperature, absolute humidity, moisture ball temperature and enthalpy.
The device has two analog outputs: Output 1 supplies the temperature signal and one of four further measured variables can be applied to output 2 via two-pole DIP switches.
For direct display of the measured value, measured value and unit, the device has a two-line alphanumeric display.
Different versions are available:
A room sensor for wall mounting, a duct sensor for installation in a ventilation duct and a cable management variant with 2 m cable. In both versions, the sensor tube is installed directly on the housing. The output signals can be switched from 0/2 ... 10 V to 0/4 ... 20 mA with a plug-in bridge. The device is supplied with 15 ... 30 Vdc or 24 Vac.