The heat energy meter WR 200-F for liquid heat carriers is a microcontrolled electronic counter for counting heat or chill energy and quantity of flow.
The WR 200-F serves for measuring heat or chill energy in closed systems with liquid heat carriers.
Counting over a pre-adjustable period is achieved by two additional resettable counters in conjunction with a clock and automatic calendar (RTCC).
All measured and counted values are displayed with their physical units on an illuminated four-line alphanumeric LCD-display. The heat carrier may be water but other liquids (water-glycol mixtures, thermal oil) can also be used. The thermal coefficients of water are stored in the unit for a temperature range of 0...250 °C.
The heat energy meter is provided for connection of any flow sensor with analog output.
- Microcontrolled electronic computing device
- Temperature range -50...0...+250 °C
- Any flow sensor with analog signal can be connected
- two Pt100 inputs for flow and return temperature
- exact ocefficient calculation according to IAPWS-IP97
- backlit alphanumeric LCD display 4x20 characters
- built-in clock and automatic calendar up 2099 (RTCC)
- counters for heat energy and flow quantity
- resettable counters for adjustable periods
- four analog outputs 0/4...20 mA
- two pulse outputs for M-Bus connection (optional)
- DIN-rail mounting or wall-mounting case
- accessories for panel-mounting